Taverners XI in Corfu
Head to Corfu with the Lord's Taverners in May 2017 for some cricket, fun and fundraising!
Corfu Palace Hotel
Thursday 11 May - Tuesday 16 May 2017
Standard double room with sea view (2 sharing), including breakfast, welcome cocktail party, gala dinner and drinks: €774
Cost for a single room and the same add ons as above: €517
Flights not included in the above pricing
Inspired by the celebrity Taverners XI taken to Corfu by Nicholas Parsons in 1978 (check out the video here), the trip is part of a weekend of cricket and culture to celebrate Hellenic-British friendship over the past 200 years where the Taverners XI will be playing two games against local sides.
We're staying at the Corfu Palace Hotel and selling a package to members to join the trip.
The Itinerary for the trip is as follows:
• Thursday 11 May – Travel to Corfu/Welcome Cocktail Party at the Hotel
• Friday 12 May – Free time/Literary Festival
• Saturday 13 May – Free time/Literary Festival/Gala Dinner at the Hotel
• Sunday 14 May – Cricket in Corfu Town Centre
• Monday 15 May – Cricket at the Marina
• Tuesday 16 May – Travel home
For more details click here to view the event flyer.
If you have any queries please contact Mervyn Ramsay on 07540 319115 or via email.
To book your place for this fantastic trip to Corfu click here.
View more events in Other