LORD'S TAVERNERS SPRING LUNCH 2018
To book tickets please call 020 7025 0022 or complete the form below.
Join the Lord's Taverners for their first event of 2018 at the home of cricket, for new President Sir Trevor McDonald's first official engagement. Sir Trevor will be joined by a panel of cricket experts led by former England captain, and Sky Sports presenter David Gower.
The panel will also feature BBC Test Match Special commentator Dan Norcross and will be hosted by former Kent Cricket batsman and The Times and Sky Sports Cricket journalist, David Fulton.
The lunch will be hosted by former England captain and former Lord's Taverners President, Chris Cowdrey.
- Venue: Nursery Pavilion, Lord's Cricket Ground
- Date: Tuesday 12 June 2018
- Price: £120 Members, £149 Non-Members
- Timings: 12noon reception, 12.45pm lunch
- Dress code: Lounge suit
- Shepherd Neame beer reception
- Three course meal
- Half a bottle of wine per person
See for yourself what you'll be fundraising for at the event by watching our charity film:
View more events in National Events This Season