Inter Prep School Relay Marathon 2014
Wellington College, Crowthorne - Sunday 12th October 2014
Many disabled youngsters cannot take part in sport because they do not own a sports wheelchair. A lot community clubs do not have access to enough wheelchairs meaning many youngsters have to share and so use the wrong sized equipment. Please help us to raise money to buy wheelchairs for disabled youngsters so that they can take part in many types of sports.
- Teams of 12: each member runs 2.2 miles so that the team covers the full marathon distance of 26.4 miles
- This is run in 6 different legs in pairs
- There is an Under 11 and Under 13 competition
- Your school can enter as many teams as you like
- Cups for the fastest teams at Under 11 and Under 13
- Entertainment for runners and spectators
All we ask is that each runner raises a minimum of £50 through sponsorship i.e. £600 per team. By entering only one team in each competition, your school could change the life of a disabled youngster as each wheelchair costs at least £1,200.
Our thanks to Wellington College for all their help in providing the facilities.
To find out more please contact Holly Colvin on 020 7025 0009 or email her.
REGISTER YOUR RUNNERS
To register your runners for the 2014 Iner Prep School Relay Marathon please complete our runner registration form and email back to email@example.com or post to Holly Colvin,Relay Marathon, Lord's Taverners, 90 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1EU.
View more events in Other