More in this section:
Become a member
Why become a Lord's Taverner or Lady Taverner?
- Vibrant cricket-based club and charity
- UK's leading youth cricket and disability sports charity
- Official charity for recreational cricket
- Opportunity to get involved locally in any of our 25 Regions across England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
Membership benefits include:
- Discounted access to prestigious events
- Regular networking opportunities
- Exclusive membership offers
- Opportunity to join our golf and bridge societies
- Club tie (Lord's Taverners only)
Become a member of The Johnners Club
Membership of the Club is offered to individuals and companies who wish to support the Trust's objectives.
Member benefits include
- The distinctive Johnners tie or ladies scarf
- Receive newsletters
- Obtain priority bookings for the Annual Dinner at Lord's
- Access to Test Matches and other big matches at Lord's
- The Lord's Taverners also offer Johnners Club members the opportunity to attend their events if you so wish
What does it cost?
Lord's Taverners Membership: £50 joining fee, plus £100 annual subscription (£105 if you don't pay by Direct Debit). Annual subscription is £40 for under 35s.
Lady Taverners Membership: £50 joining fee, plus £65 annual subscription.
Please note you will need to be proposed and seconded by two Full Members to join.
Please note you will need to be proposed by a Full Member to join.
Johnners Club Life Membership: we ask you to make a donation of a minimum of £1,000
Johnners Club Standard membership: £50 per annum
How to join:
To begin the application process simply complete the online Membership Enquiries form or download one of the following application forms:
Completed application forms should be returned by email to the Membership Secretary or via post to Lord's Taverners, 90 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1EU
Enquire about Membership
Please fill in the form below to enquire about membership.