Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
Looking for a corporate challenge to bring your team together? Why not join the Lord’s Taverners and take on the Yorkshire 3 Peaks and help to support disabled and disadvantaged children.
A well-known endurance event, the Yorkshire 3 Peaks covers 24 miles and includes 5200ft of ascent.
It takes on the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough and has a sub-12 hour target completion time on foot.
It can be walked or run depending on participants preference. The peaks form part of the Pennine range, encircling the head of the valley of the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Entry to the event includes:
- 2-night accommodation and evening meals (optional)
- Fully supported challenge with qualified mountain leaders leading your team(s),
- Food and refreshment throughout the event
- Support vehicle, event t-shirt
- finishers medal and certificate.
You will also be provided with support in the lead up to the event including regular training tips, kit lists and support from the Lord’s Taverners Challenge Events Team.
Individual registration for the event:
- £175 (including 2-night accommodation at the Ingleton Youth Hostel and evening meals)
- £95 (without overnight 2-night accommodation and evening meals).
Individual fundraising expectation: £500.
For more information about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org