West Midlands - The Presidents Christmas Sporting Lunch with Ricky Hatton
Join the West Midlands Regional President Gary Newbon MBE for his Christmas Sporting Lunch as he goes a few rounds with boxing legend Ricky Hatton MBE.
Gary will be joined by other guests from the world of TV entertainment and sport; ‘Big’ Ron Atkinson, David Bradley, Actor, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter etc, Celebrity Auctioneer, Charles Hanson and others.
Our guest speaker, Ricky Hattan MBE is guaranteed to ‘knock your block off’ with his memories and stories looking back at his fabulous boxing career.
He held multiple world championships at light-welterweight and one at welterweight. In 2000, Hatton won the British light-welterweight title, followed by the WBU title the following year; he made a record fifteen successful defenses of the latter from 2001 to 2004, reaching the pinnacle of his career in 2005 by defeating Kosta Tszyu for the IBF, Ring and Lineal titles.
This was followed up later that year with a victory over Carlos Maussa to claim the WBA (Super) title, thereby becoming a unified light-welterweight world champion.
For more information please contact:
email@example.com or 07812 130061
Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham
Thursday 2 December 2021
£100 - Priority Tickets
(Includes VIP reception and priority seating)
£75 - Standard Tickets
For priority tickets and table bookings of 10 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call
07812 130061 for more details.
12:00 - Welcome Reception
13:00 - Prompt start
- Welcome by Craig Flindall, Chief Operating Officer of Edgbaston Stadium, West Midlands Lord’s Taverners, Chairman
- Welcome by Gary Newbon, West Midlands Lord’s Taverners President
- Lord’s Taverners video
- Grace by Tim Berg, Chief Operating Officer at The Lord’s Taverners
- Heads & Tails introduced by ‘Big’ Ron Atkinson
- Main Course
- Dessert & Coffee
- Live Auction with our celebrity auctioneer and Lord’s Taverner, Charles Hanson
- Introducing our guests speaker, Ricky Hatton MBE interviewed by Gary Newbon MBE
- Raffle Draw
- Vote of Thanks by Craig Flindall
16:45 - Close
Menu details to be confirmed at a later date